Omsk State Technical University is a center of fundamental and scientific research in Omsk region, as well as a key producer of highly qualified staff for Russian and foreign companies.
OmSTU's structure makes it possible for students to fulfill their scientific, educational, sports, and creative potential. The structure includes 8 institutes, 8 faculties, 25 resource centers, 18 small innovative enterprises, and 35 student design engineering bureaus and laboratories. Apart from that, students can join creative and sports teams, as well as student associations and represent the university at competitions and contests.
1) Being a flagship university, OmSTU focuses on training highly qualified specialists via close cooperation with employers and implementation of projects with region's representatives;
2) OmSTU has the highest number of state-funded places among Omsk universities;
3) OmSTU offers 57 Bachelor and Specialist programs, 31 Master programs, and 22 Doctoral programs that cover engineering, humanities, economics, and social sciences.
Prospective foreign students can enroll based on:
1) Intergovernmental agreements;
2) Russian Federation quotas;
3) Fellow countryman status;
4) Paid basis.
More information on the OmSTU's website https://omgtu.ru/english/admission/admission.php